CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

I Been A Farming....

Well the title of this post is a little misleading I haven't been farming due to the fact well I don't have a farm but I do have some fruits & veggies from the Farmers Market lol. I got alot of stuff that I have never heard of but its fun to try new things. I got some kale, lettuce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, raspberries, boysenberries(which i've never had before), spinach, (never had it raw just out of the can), Kohlrabi(never had before), doughnut peaches & pluots(i've never had either of these either). I must admit I dived into the peaches, pluots & boysenberries the day I got them lol I still have alot left over though. But oh my god they are all so freaking good especially the peaches I am not a fan of regular peaches I never have been but I am hooked on these go figure. I love the idea of supposrting local business & farms this way it sucks that this market closes in Sept but I think there maybe a few more still open till Halloween. I think this year we will go to a pumpkin farm to get our pumpkin.

0 comments: