CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thinking back..

Morning fellow bloggers I hope you are all well this Sunday morning. I love being up this early its so nice & quiet outside all you can hear are the birds ahh I love this time of day. I like being able to sit somewhere that is quiet it helps to get all my thoughts in order I swear sometimes I feel like my thoughts are going a mile a minute. So I will say I am feeling alot better now I have the occasional cough but its nothing major. For the past few weeks I have had one thing on my mind everytime I eat something healthy, think about things I want to do when I finally lose weight or look at myself in the mirror the first question I think of is "Can I really undo all the years of damage that I've done to my body" ? Is it even a possible feat at this point in my life ? I guess the only way I will know if I can do it is to try right ?

3 comments:

Bret and Victoria said...

I know you can do it! It never to late to try and make a change. Its better to try and know then to just waste away and wonder what if!! I hope you get feeling better keep up the great work you rock

M said...

The trying part can be so much fun, too, if you let it! :)

that TOPS lady said...

I LOVE the quiet time too!