CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Starting New...

Morning, I hope everyone had a happy & healthy 4th yesterday. I had a good day ate pretty good didn't overeat or anything had some healthy stuff in all it was a damn good day. Now if I can only do that everyday. I am writing this post on just about an hour of sleep(ignorant neighbors) so if I come across as bitchy I apologize in advance. So referring to the title of this blog post tomorrow I start taking my Alli pills I was going to start them earlier but then I ended up with this sinus infection & was feeling like crap. I still have a bit of sinus issue but nothing like before.

I picked up this great book at the library the other day its a book by Hungry Girl called Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World I think I am going to have to buy this books there are some great recipes in there that sound pretty good actually. She also has another one out that I haven't had a chance to get from the library yet. I got a handheld massager to see if massing my back helps with the lower back pains I have also been using it on my legs to see if it helps with the Lymphodemia the Dr said massaging should help so let's hope it does walking would be alot easier if I could get this taken care of

2 comments:

jo said...

Congrats on your great day!

It's that time of year when we complain about the neighbors. We heard pop, bang, snap, sizzle all night long...and with three dogs, not much sleep was had.

I have a massager for my back. I can hit the lower back, but I pay my son a buck to get the upper back for me. lol I hope it helps with your legs.

jo said...

Oh, I have both Hungry Girl books. Believe it or not, I haven't made anything from them yet! I really get stuck in a rut and prepare the same stuff over and over. I think you've inspired me to get them out and change things up a bit. =)